Dynacore DS-U77B is a 14.8V, 77Wh Li-ion DV battery that completely compatible with SONY
The battery offers a D-tap DC socket for extension power output, and a 5V/2A USB socket for mobile devices (cell phone etc) charging.
The 4-level LED indicator can give you a quick view of remaining power before using, and the strong housing, the intelligent circuit will protect the battery from shocking, abnormal current, voltage and temperature.
1.High-power Li-ion battery with the capacity up to 77Wh.
2. An intelligent Li-ion battery applies to the SONY HDV camera, such as PMW-EX1R/EX3/F3/100/200.
3. The built-in 4-level LED power indicator shows accurately the remaining battery capacity.
4.Built-in D-Tap connector for camera light.
5.USB 2.0 5V/2A output.
5.Built-in multiple protective circuit design to prevent overcharge, over-discharge, over current, short circuit, etc.
Build-in D-tap DC Output Socket
A D-tap DC output socket is equipped on the side of DS-U77B battery, for DC14.8V (Nominate) connection.
You can connect on-camera LED light, monitor or wireless transmitter on the D-tap socket, and get power simultaneously with a camera.
The Max power from D-tap is 50W, 3.5A.
Build-in 5V/2A USB Socket
Use DS-U77B as Power Station on your cell phone! It’s rather a fantastic function to have a USB socket on the DV battery!
Connect your smartphone or pad to the USB socket, press the “Check” button, and then the DS-U77B starts to output 5V/2A power to charge your devices!
42(mm)x 70(mm) x 95(mm)
SONY PMW-Z190/Z280,EX1/3/F3/100/200,FS5/FS7, etc.
1. Put the battery into a camera slot along the arrow direction as an indication in Fig.4 and lock it.
2. Remove the serum cap for D-tap output and insert the plug for a flashlight.
3. Press the power button for 3 seconds and USB output (Fig.1) is activated for charging portable equipment, such as mobile phone and Pad.
Note: USB output will not be deactivated even when the power button is pressed during the charging process.
USB output will be automatically deactivated under the following circumstances:
①. Equipment is fully charged;
②. Equipment is removed during the charging process;
4. Cover the serum cap after use for dust prevention.